Saturday, April 27, 2019

A Horse For You


I week ago I did a sketch challenge 
with a frame and it made me think of doing one with the 
horse in Let It Ride.
I stamped the head in Memento Tuxedo Black
and colored it my Crumb Cake and Soft Suede Stampin Blends.
I stamped the sentiment in black and cut it out with the oval die.
I used a bigger oval to cit the frame out in Very Vanilla.
I stamped the Cajun Craze card stock 
with the same color ink with the Crackle background stamp.
I ran some copper trim through and around before placing 
it on the Very Vanilla base.
Sweet card and love this crackle stamp!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Crackle, Let It Ride
Ink: Cajun Craze, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends Markers- Soft Suede and Crumb Cake
Paper: Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Layering Oval dies, Copper trim


No comments:

Post a Comment