Monday, April 22, 2019

A Hummingbird Mother's Day!


I designed this card for my step mother for Mother's Day
because she loves birds and her garden flowers! 
I stamped the bird and the flowers from Humming Along set 
in Memento Tuxedo Black on white card stock 
and colored them with the Stampin Blends markers.
For the bird, I used Balmy Blue, Smoky Slate and Mossy Meadow
markers and for the flower I used Calypso Coral with Mango Melody
and Granny Apple Green.
I cut them with the matching dies from Hummingbird dies
and popped them over the white stitched rectangle and the 
Gingham Gala DSP in Balmy Blue. All is on a thick white base.
I stamped the sentiment from Tea Together set in black
on the rectangle die to finish it off.

Hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Humming Along and Tea Together
Paper: Whisper White and Gingham Gala DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Balmy Blue, Mossy Meadow, Smoky Slate,
Calypso Coral, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green
Stitched Rectangle dies, Hummingbird dies 

No comments:

Post a Comment