Friday, April 19, 2019

Coral Floral Birthday


I can't remember if I have made a card with this large floral
image colored from All That You Are set.
I decided to color it in Calypso Coral with Mossy Meadow and 
Daffodil Delight Stampin Blends after stamping it 
with Memento Tuxedo Black.  The sentiment from the same
set is also in Black. 
I added it on the  Garden Impressions DSP after adding the 
dotted white tulle ribbon around.
I finished it off by layering it on a white base.
I love tho color and I am getting excited there
 will some new products coming soon in SU! 
2019-2020 Annual catalog on June 4th.
I get to pre order some of them in May as a demo!

Hope you have a wonderful day
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy


Stamp set: All That You Are
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Daffodil Delight,
Calypso Coral, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Whisper White, Garden Impressions DSP
Polka Dotted tulle ribbon in white

1 comment:

  1. Coral Floral. I love it, Windy! You've showcased this set beautifully.

    ReplyDelete