Wednesday, April 10, 2019

FF0031 Celebrate Earth Day!

#festivefridaychallenge, #fF0031, Earth Day, Rainbow


I love making my own background so I thought I would
do it with Beauty Abounds and all the colors of the rainbow
for this challenge.
I used the celebrate and the nature(butterflies) for the earth day 
part of the challenge.
I stamped the butterfly from Beautiful Day
in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with the Bermuda Bay
Stampin Blends.  I did hand snip it then popped it up.
I layered the white background on 
the Bermuda Bay base and added the glitter dots in Bay.
The sentiment is from Picture Perfect Birthday stamped in Bay.

Head over to festivefridaychallenge.com to play along
this week!
Hope you have a fab day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Beautiful Day, Beauty Abounds and 
Picture Perfect Birthday
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bermuda Bay,
Granny Apple Green, Grapefruit Grove, Daffodil Delight,
Poppy Parade, and Gorgeous Grape 
Glitter dots

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love all your colorful accents! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely background! What a fabulous way to tie in all the colors of the rainbow for our challenge over at Festive Friday! Thanks for joining us and we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the background of your card, and love all the colors!!
    Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bright and happy card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete