Wednesday, April 17, 2019

GDP185 Highland Heather Birthday




Love the monochrome challenge and of course, 
I pulled out Highland Heather with white for my color!
No surprise there!
I stamped the background with the lace doily image from
Very Vintage set in Highland Heather on a piece of 
Highland card stock.
I added a piece of white card stock across so you could see 
my pretty Highland sheer ribbon. I placed this on a white base.
I stamped the floral image from same set along with the sentiment 
again Highland Heather on a stitched rectangle.  
I finished with some pearls!
Quick and sweet!
Hope you can play along over at global-deign-project.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Very Vintage
Ink: Highland Heather
Paper: Whisper White, Highland Heather
Highland Heather sheer ribbon, pearls,
Stitched Rectangle dies

1 comment:

  1. Never in one million years would I have guessed that you would work with purples for this challenge. Love it, Windy! Such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete