Tuesday, April 16, 2019

FabFri161 A Framed Birthday

FabFri161


This was such a quick card because
 I had several of this pieces sitting on my desk 
from previous card classes.  Love when there are leftovers
I can use to make another card.
I have a Very Vanilla base along with a Vanilla frame.
I piece of Blushing Bride card stock in between stamped 
with a fav sentiment from Humming Along in Memento 
Tuxedo Black ink.
For the frame I had cut an oval out in the middle.
I stamped the flowers from All That You Are set in
Memento on Very Vanilla and colored them with the 
Stampin Blend markers in Lovely Lipstick. I used a 
Lemon Lime Twist marker for the center of the large one.
I cut them with the matching dies from Frosted Bouquet dies.
I had the stems and filter left from April card class also 
cut from the same dies in Lemon Lime and Pear Pizzazz.
I pooped it all on and finished up with the pink pearls from 
the Artisan pearls.

Hope you can play along with the sketch over at 
fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com 

Have a amazing day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Humming Along, All That You Are
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Lovely Lipstick
Marker- Lemon Lime Twist
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride,
Lemon Lime Twist
Frosted Bouquet dies, Layering Oval dies,
Artisan pearls in Pink Petal




5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love your spin on this frame. Beautiful card, Windy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun, Windy, what a great idea to make a frame inside our layers - brilliant! Love the pinks and flowers, just very harmonious! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Love the colors and the way you framed the sentiment with those pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous! So elegant; a treat for the eye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - very elegant

    ReplyDelete