Thursday, April 4, 2019

Together Wedding Card


I made two wedding cards for a customer to give.
You will see the second one tomorrow so come back by!
I started with the Very Vanilla base and layered a piece of 
Petal Pink card stock on then a piece of the lovely
vellum Floral Romance DSP. 

I then stamped the large floral image from Wonderful Romance set
on Vanilla in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
I colored it up with the Stampin Blends markers
in Petal Pink and Old Olive.
I cut it out with the matching dies from Wonderful Floral dies.
I stamped the sentiment from the same set on Very Vanilla.
I finished it off with some pink gems on the flowers
and a vanilla and copper bow. 
I hope you have a beautiful day and thanks
for stopping by!

Stamp set: Wonderful Romance
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Fresh Fig
Stampin Blends- Petal Pink, Old Olive
Paper: Petal Pink, Very Vanilla, Floral Romance DSP
Wonderful Floral dies, Vanilla and copper ribbon, Petal Pink gems





1 comment: