Tuesday, April 23, 2019

CTS218 Thinking Of You With Tropical Chic




Before I got ready to do this challenge, I had pulled out 
my retiring in color paper and I am determined to use them before 
this June. I grabbed the Berry Burst, Powder Pink and the gingham 
Lemon Lime Twist (three of 5 colors retiring June 3rd).
I use the Berry for the base and layered a piece of Whisper White
 on then a strip of Powder Pink and a strip of Gingham Gala DSP
in Lemon Lime Twist. I happen to have my Tropical Chic set 
out and so the card came together with ease!
I stamped the flowers in Berry and Pink on white card stock
and cut them with the matching dies.
I also stamped the leaves on white but I used first Lemon Lime 
ink and then sponged a bit of Granny Apple Green on them
before cutting with matching die. 
For the sentiment, I happened to have it stamped in black on 
the white banner from the Beautiful Day set but did not use it for
another project and it was just laying there waiting to go somewhere!
I do not throw much away!
I finished this card off with some artisan pearls!

Head over to casethissketch.blogpot.com to play along!

Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks 
for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Tropical Chic, Beautiful Day
Paper: Berry Burst, Whisper White,
Powder Pink, and Gingham Gala DSP in Lemon Lime Twist 
Ink: Granny Apple Green , Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink,
Berry Burst, Memento Tuxedo Black
Artisan pearls, Tropical dies, banner punch-retired



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! You've really made some amazing projects with this Tropical Chic bundle, Windy! ♥

    ReplyDelete