Friday, April 26, 2019

FMS385 Be Strong




I needed a masculine card and I am still using 
my soon to retire in colors!  
So I grabbed the High Tide set for that light house
plus Fresh Fig ink and paper getting ready 
to retire in June 2019.
O used the Fresh Fig as a base and layered a piece of 
Sahara Sand on before the white layer.
I stamped the lighthouse in both Fresh Fig and Sahara Sand. 
I add sand with Sand ink on the bottom and the bird in Fig.
I stamped the sentiments from Rooted In Nature and hand cut them and 
popped them up with mini dimensionals to finish the sketch.
I like the clean and simple look!

Hope you can play along over at 
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 

Thanks for stopping by and 
have a wonderful day!
Windy

Stamp set: High Tide, Rooted In Nature
Paper: Whisper White, Fresh Fig and Sahara Sand
Ink: Fresh Fig and Sahara Sand











1 comment: