Saturday, September 28, 2019

CTS341 Christmas Time

CTS341


Love plaid and wanted to cut into this one print which is 
a perfect background for my snowman and this sketch!
I cut the paper called Wrapped in Plaid DSP with my Stitched Rectangle dies.
Same for the white card stock I layered it on before adding the the 
Cherry Cobbler base. I cut a strip of white with the curve die from 
In The Woods dies and stamped the sentiment from the host set 
called Greatest Part of Christmas in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I stamped the snowman from Snowman Season stamp set 
in Black and punch him out. I also punched out the stick arms
in Soft Suede and the hat in Basic Black. I hand cut a strip of 
Cherry to add to the hat.
I stamped the hat from the set and hand snipped the holly
  plus colored it with Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler 
Stampin Blends markers before adding the the top hat.
I colored the snowman with the Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black and 
Smoky Slate Stampin Blends markers. 

Love how this card turned out.  Hope you can play 
along over at casethissketch.blogspot.com 
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Snowman Season, Greatest Part of Christmas
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black,
Smoky Slate, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Basic Black, Soft Suede,
Wrapped In Plaid DSP
Stitched Rectangle dies, Snowman Builder punch,
In The Woods dies






1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your take on my sketch, Windy! Such a great card! ♥

    ReplyDelete