Tuesday, September 24, 2019

FabFri172 Colorful Country Home



I really like getting to use this set several times.
I think it is because I like coloring these image from the Country Home set.
I stamped the images on a thick whisper white stitched nested label
in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with my Stampin Blends markers.
I colored the can in Pretty Peacock and then the floral arrangement 
with Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron. 
I layered a strip of designer paper behind from 
Come To gather DSP and then added it to a 
Pretty Peacock piece of card stock ran thought the Stylish Scroll
emboss folder then layered on a white piece of card stock
 and the Blackberry Bliss base.
I did not add a sentiment because sometimes
 I like having some cards in my stash so I can use for 
any occasion. 
Hope you can play along over at fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com 
and hope you have a lovely week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: County Home 
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Pretty Peacock,
Come To Gather DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron, 
Pretty Peacock, Blackberry Bliss
Stitched Nested Labels dies, Stylish Scroll emboss folder







4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! What a great use of these colors, Windy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Windy! I've recently gotten this set out to play with again, too - so perfect for Fall themes! Love your coloring! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! That image is prefect with those fall colors. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is a perfect choice for these challenge colors! And the texture and DSP is perfect to set it off! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete