Sunday, September 8, 2019

PP458 A Gathered Wishing You Well




Love designing fall cards. This color combo made it easy to make this one. 
I started with the fall paper called Come To Gather for the background.
I layered Sahara Sand and then placed on a Merry Merlot base.
I cut several Merlot leaves and then stamped a large 
leaf with the Come Together stamp set on Sand in Cajun Craze and used the 
dies called Gathered Leaves to cut. Same for the pumpkin except 
I heat embossed it in Pewter emboss powder and colored with my
Light Cajun Craze Stampin Blends marker. I added a bit of linen thread for a bow.
I stamped the sentiment on a strip of Pretty Peacock with VersaMark
and used the Pewter emboss powder again.
I stamped the wheat stalks on Sand in Pretty Peacock ink and hand snipped them.
Hope you can play along with Ann's color challenge 
over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Gather Together
Ink: VersaMark, Pretty Peacock, Cajun Craze
Stampin Blends marker-Cajun Craze
Paper: Come To Gather DSP, Sahara Sand, Merry Merlot, 
Pretty Peacock, Cajun Craze
linen thread, Gathered Leaves dies, Pewter emboss powder,
heat tool


12 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card with gorgeous colors! What a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous corner collage! The background designer paper is beautiful for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very beautiful, Windy! I just love the richness of the colors. You have made me officially love Cajun Craze with your card this week. The pewter embossing adds that extra touch, too. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty Fall card, Windy! The background DSP is perfect with your die-cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, Windy. I love the background DSP and the cluster of leaves and pumpkins works so well. Great use of the colors
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not sure why I've not ever thought about PEWTER embossing powder....it sounds so pretty! Your vignette of leaves and pumpkins is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome fall card..beautiful way to use the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Windy - your card epitomises everything that is good about fall. Warm and cosy, your card is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful, Windy! I love the Pretty Peacock against this designer paper. Thank you so much for rocking this week's color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Windy, this is gorgeous! I love the PP against the DSP! The pewter embossing is beautiful! You certainly rocked this challenge! I hope you are having a great week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout and layers. I will be CASEing this, Windy!! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the card and that pumpkin 🎃 ismout of this world is beautiful ❤️💋

    ReplyDelete