Thursday, September 26, 2019

Wedding Day In Blues



I made a wedding card last week for a wedding my 
family attended this past Sunday. I used the First Frost bundle
and the Night of Navy with silver as they were the colors for the happy couple!
I added the Seaside Spray ink in for a light blue.
I stamped the flowers in both colors and then cut them with the matching dies
called Frosted Bouquet dies.
I stamped long floral stems in silver ink on the white background
and popped the flowers up on it. I cut one of the filter dies in silver foil and
then cut it in half to add to the arrangement. 
I cut the frame from Ornate Frames dies in silver foil. 
I stamped the sentiment from Beautiful Bouquet stamp set 
in Night of Navy on white card stock and cut it with the same dies. 

Hope you have a beautiful week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: First Frost, Beautiful Bouquet
Ink: Night of Navy, Seaside Spray, silver
Paper: silver foil, Whisper White, Night of Navy
Frosted Bouquet dies, Ornate Frames dies



1 comment: