Monday, September 23, 2019

FF0043 Sending Healing Hugs!





Image may contain: text


I picked several items from the INSPO list for the 
festivefridaychallenge.com 
I went with encouragement theme, blue, hugs, and hearts.
I also love the sketch above and worked it in for this card.
I picked the right set to combine both.
I love the Healing Hugs set and do not mind cutting the roses
 out by hand along with the leaves. 
I stamped one rose in Blueberry Bushel and one in Seaside Spray.
I stamped the leaves in Mint Macaron.
I added the strip of Seaside Spray gingham designer paper from the 
2019-2021 in color designer paper pack. 
I placed all on the white background and stamped the hearts from the 
Forever Lovely stamp set.
I layered on Seaside Spray card stock and then on the base of Blueberry Bushel. 
I ran some white twine around and made a double bow. 
I stamped the sentiment on white card stock in Blueberry ink.

Hope you can play along in the challenge this week
 and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets:  Forever Lovely, Healing Hugs
Paper: Blueberry Bushel, Seaside Spray, Whisper White,
2019-2021 in color designer paper in Seaside Spray
Ink: Seaside Spray, Blueberry Bushel, Mint Macaron
White twine






3 comments:

  1. Beautiful in blue, Windy! These colors are so calming. Yep...this was a perfect set for this sketch and challenge. Thank you for playing at Festive Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Windy! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete