Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Rooted In Nature Technique Card


I got this technique for Rooted In Nature from stampingeorgia.com 
and you can click the link for her cards and video here.
I thought my classes would love the technique which is sponging the 
sunset look in three colors and spraying a little water to give a cool effect.
I did the sponging on a white strip of card stock cut 2 1/8" by 5 1/2" using 
Gorgeous Grape, Poppy Parade, and Mango Melody inks.
I then sprayed it with a couple of squirts of water and let dry-maybe 10 mins.
I laid it down on my white base and stamped the tree three times from 
Rooted In Nature set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. 
I stamped one of my fav sentiments from Colorful Seasons set in Black.
I added the black card stock strip cut 2 3/8" by 5 1/2" under the white 
sponged strip and added to my project. 
I added a few black rhinestones for bling.

Hope my class likes this first card and technique!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Rooted In Nature
Paper: Whisper White and Basic Black
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Gorgeous Grape,
Poppy Parade, Mango Melody
black rhinestones, spritzer, sponges




No comments:

Post a Comment