Sunday, September 1, 2019

PP457 Let It Ride



Love Leanne's theme challenge with Down On The Farm!
It could be barn animals so I thought right away with the Let It Ride set.
Play with us over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com today!

I stamped the horse on thick white card stock in 
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
and cut it with the Stitched Nested Labels dies.
I colored him with my Stampin Blends in Light Crumb Cake all over
adding some light Soft Suede.
 I popped it up on a very layered background.
I started with the Early Espresso base and added the layer
of white card stock then Terracotta Tile and the 
wood print from Come To Gather DSP in the new 2019 SU!
Holiday catalog. I wanted even more texture so I embossed the strip
of Early Espresso card stock withe the Corrugated emboss folder.
I then ran some braided linen ribbon around.
To finish it off, I cut the label with the awesome 
Ornate Frames dies and stamped the sentiment from the same set
in Memento Black.
Love the way it turned out!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you enjoy your holiday weekend!
Windy

Stamp set: Let It Ride
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Soft Suede and Crumb Cake
Paper: Terracotta Tile, Early Espresso, Whisper White,
Come To Gather DSP
Braided linen ribbon, Ornate Frames dies,
Stitched Nested Labels dies, Corrugated emboss folder


9 comments:

  1. A perfect card for this challenge, Windy! Love the colors and this Come to Gather background. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely farm themed card! Love this awesome horse image! Takes me back to my daughter in middle school who constantly begged us for a horse! She grew up and settled for a dog - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful horse...beautiful card!!So perfect for the challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the movement of the galloping horse Windy and the wooden background compliments it perfectly. A great stamp for this week's farm theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the horses, super pretty card Windy
    congrats
    hugs from Chile
    have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooooooove this card!! The horse image is perfect for my theme, but the colors, sketch, embellishments and background all work together so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Windy! I love the background paper and the layout. The texture...the embellishments...the coloring...all are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Windy, this is so fabulous! I love the horse stamp and the beautiful colors you selected. The wood grained paper is absolutely perfect and the embossed piece is just the perfect addition for lots of texture! I hope you have a nice weekend! XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Windy, I absolutely LOVE how you showcased this set! Your layout is awesome and the pattern and texture are the perfect compliment. I've struggled with this stamp set but you have totally inspired me yet again. Love it!

    ReplyDelete