Sunday, September 22, 2019

PP460 Well Wishes




I created a 6" by 3 /2" tall & skinny card for Claire's
challenge this week and used my Come to Gather suite!
I used Crumb Cake card stock for the base.
I added some Merry Merlot and then the script print 
from the 2019-2021 in color paper pack.
I then added a strip of Come to Gather plaid DSP with some more 
Merry Merlot behind to mat. 
I cut a stitched Merlot circle and popped up the leaf from 
Gather Together set stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink
and colored with the Stampin Blends in Cajun Craze on white card stock.
I cut the leaf with the matching dies called Gathered Leaves.
I ran some Crumb Cake thick twine behind before placing on the center. 
A quick strip of white cut and sentiment stamped in Pretty Peacock ink
to finish it off.

Hope you can play along this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Gather Together
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pretty Peacock
Paper: Crumb Cake, Merry Merlot, Whisper White,
Come To Gather DSP, 2019-2021 in color paper pack in Pretty Peacock
Stampin Blends marker- Cajun Craze
Stitched Shapes dies, Gathered Leaves dies, Crumb Cake thick twine


8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, Windy! I love the mix of patterns and colors and that twine adds great texture. This stamp set has become one of my favorites for fall and you have inspired me to ink it up again with this beauty. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love fall colors! Great take on the tall, skinny layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't wait to comment on this card, because I just love it! That plaid DSP pulls all your elements together so beautifully! It's a gorgeous tall and skinny card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Windy, I love the plaid and your gorgeous focal point leaf. Fabulous take on the sketch. Hope you have a wonderful week
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome fall card...love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours in your plaid paper Windy and the way it ties the whole card together! A beautiful fall card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a striking fall card, Windy! I LOVE the rich colors and the simplicity of the single leaf. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous Fall card, Windy! I love the plaid papers and the pretty leaf. You certainly rocked my tall and skinny challenge this week with this beauty! Have a great weekend! XX

    ReplyDelete