Thursday, September 19, 2019

GDP207 Happy Harvest



I am loving adding Pretty Peacock to my designs this fall!
Here with more Pumpkin Pie and florals for the Bloom & Grow
challenge over at global-deign-project.com this week!
I used a Very Vanilla base and added a piece of Peacock card stock
embossed with the Tin Tile emboss folder then layered with a piece of 
Peacock gingham paper from the Come To Gather DSP pack.
I stamped the images from Country Home on the vanilla Stitched Nested Label
 in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with the Stampin Blends.
I used light and dark Smoky Slate for the can 
and Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive with Peacock for the florals.
I stamped the sentiment from same set in Black ink on a 
Pumpkin Pie label cut from the Ornate Frames dies. 
I really like that texture background.
Hope you can play along this week and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Country Home
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Pumpkin Pie, Pretty Peacock,
Old Olive
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Pretty Peacock, Very Vanilla,
Come To Gather DSP
Stitched Nested Labels dies, Ornate Frames dies, Tin Tile emboss folder



1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card! Love that this die fits this stamp perfectly.

    ReplyDelete