Sunday, September 29, 2019

PP461 Pumpkins Of Thanks



My fav challenge is always a Tic-Tac-Toe!
Thanks Jaydee for the challenge today!
I chose the diagonal fall, die-cut, pumpkin.
I used the fall themed Come To Gather DSP along with the 
bundle of Gather Together stamp set and Gathered Leaves dies.
Yes, this bundle has the cutest pumpkin stamps and dies. 
Not to mention the awesome leaves!
I started with a Pretty Peacock base and added Early Espresso card stock
 then the Designer Paper with pumpkins. 
I added the strip of Peacock and Espresso across the background.
I stamped the large leaf and the pumpkins in Espresso ink.
I cut them with those matching dies. 
I cut the detailed leaves also with Espresso and Peacock card stock and tucked them in.
I colored the pumpkins with my Stampin Blends markers 
in Pumpkin Pie, Ivory, and Soft Sea Foam.
I stamped my sentiment from same set in Peacock on Whisper White
and cut it out with the Stitched Nested labels dies.
I finished it off with some Crumb Cake thick twine.

Hope you enjoy your Sunday!
We are out eating & drinking our way around the world today!
AKA- EPCOT Food & Wine Festival in Orlando, Fl

Playing along over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Gather Together
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Early Espresso
Stampin Blends markers- Ivory, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Sea Foam
Paper: Come To Gather DSP, Early Espresso, Whisper White.
Pretty Peacock
Stitched Nested Labels dies, Gathered Leaves dies, thick Crumb Cake twine


9 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Windy! Everything you've made with this bundle I have loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY pretty! I love those colors for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome background paper! Love the non-traditional colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Windy. I love how you brought all of these elements together and the little pop of orange is perfect. Thanks for rocking my challenge this week
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Windy, this is gorgeous! I love that background paper and the color combo! Everything about this shouts FALL! Have a great rest of the week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful, Windy! This is such pretty paper. I love your layout and how you placed the leaves and pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pumpkin card, Windy! Perfect for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Windy! I have resisted buying this bundle, but it does pair with that paper so beautifully! I love your earthy tones with just a hint of orange from your pumpkin - so reminiscent of fall. Hope you enjoyed your day at Epcot and lots of food and drink was consumed!

    ReplyDelete