Wednesday, September 25, 2019

GDP208 Off To Great Places!



I made another tall and skinny card using the hot air balloons
from Above the Clouds as I case the designer for the 
global-design-project.com 
Krista Frattin makes the most beautiful cards and hard to case.
I took the two balloons and went with blue hues!
I made the base 3.5" by 6" with Crumb Cake.
I added some white card stock and then a piece of 
Seaside Spray gingham for a lovely sky like background.
I stamped the ballons in Night of Navy on white card stock
and then did a second step to color in with Seaside Spray stamped off once.
I stamped the clouds in Seaside on white card stock and hand snipped them out.
I punched out the balloons with the Hot Air Balloon punch and same for the 
baskets stamped in Navy ink on Crumb Cake. 
I punched the triangles out from the 2019-2021 in color 
paper pack in prints of Seaside Spray plus white card stock.
I stamped the sentiment in Navy of a strip of white card stock 
and finished it with a few Navy enamel dots.

Hope you can play along with the challenge!
Windy

Stamp set: Above The Clouds
Paper: 2019-2021 in color paper pack in Seaside Spray
Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink: Seaside Spray, Night of Navy
Hot Air Balloons punch, Night of Navy enamel dots




2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful balloons - especially against this Seaside Spray gingham. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Love the gingham DSP with the balloons😊

    ReplyDelete