Monday, January 6, 2020

A Tee Time Happy Birthday


This bundle is so much fun to design with so I was 
happy I had to make another birthday card for my uncle. 
He is a big golfer also and is near retirement and probably will play more now.
I used the Country Club DSP prints I had cut into already for my dad's card 
and layered them on a Crushed Curry base
. I added a thin strip of Poppy Parade across the two prints.
I cut the white and Night of Navy labels with the 
Stitched Nested Labels dies and popped them up in the middle.
I stamped the golf ball image on white card stock with my
Memento Tuxedo Black ink and cut it with the matching die.
I colored it with the Stampin Blends in Call Me Clover, 
Smoky Slate, and Crushed Curry. 
I stamped the sentiment on the Poppy Parade
banner I cut with the Golf Club dies and heat embossed
in white. Final touch was adding the Crumb Cake gold clubs 
behind the golf ball image cut from same dies set.
Very colorful card!
Hope you have a wonderful week and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Clubhouse
Ink: VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black 
Stampin Blends markers- Smoky Slate,
Crushed Curry, Call Me Clover
Paper: Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade,
Country Club DSP, Whisper White, Night of Navy
Stitched Nested Labels, Golf Club dies, 
White embossing powder, heat tool


1 comment: