Saturday, January 25, 2020

Celebrate Honey Bee


This is my second card for classes next week and I hope 
they love the Honey bee suite as much as I do. 
I used the Honey Bee set here to stamp the hive in Crushed Curry,
the bees in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them with a Crushed Curry marker.
I cut them with the matching Detailed Bee dies.
I stamped the sentiment in black and cut it out withe the 
Ornate Frames die.
I used two different prints from the Golden Honey DSP
and added the strip of Curry across then layered it on the white base.
The Golden Honey DSP is free when you purchase 50.00 of product
from Stampin' Up! now through March 31st during the SAB promotion.

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks
for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Honey Bee
Paper: Golden Honey DSP, Whisper White, Crushed Curry
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Crushed Curry
Detailed Bees dies, Ornate Frames dies

2 comments: