Friday, January 31, 2020

GDP225 & FMS420 From My Heart





I made a sweet 5" square card for the sketch challenge over at 
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com and the color challenge over at 
global-design-project.com
I cut the base at 5" by 10" and scored to make the 5" square base.
I added the From The Heart DSP cut at 4.75" square.
I cut the heart from Stitched Be Mine dies in white-it makes two 
separate pieces which I put back together. 
I punched out the foil heart from the DSP pack.
I stamped the sentiment from Heartfelt set in Flirty Flamingo ink
 on a white heart  I punched with a retired heart punch.
I finished out the sketch with the flowers from the dies in Flirty Flamingo
card stock and added the pearl for a finishing touch.

I hope you can play along with the challenges this week
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Heartfelt
Ink: Flirty Flamingo
Paper: From The Heart DSP, Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo
Stitched be Mine dies, Heartfelt bundle punch, heart punch-retired, pearl



1 comment:

  1. Sweet valentine design! So glad you linked up with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete