Friday, January 10, 2020

GDP222 Relax Under The Palms




Love this designer paper! You will hear me say it 
over and over this spring! I used two prints from the 
Tropical Oasis DSP for the sketch over at 
global-design-project.com
I added them to the Old Olive base. 
I then stamped the palms trees image twice and cut them out 
with the matching dies from In The Tropics dies.
The top of the trees are Old Olive ink and bottom in Crumb Cake.
I stamped the sentiment from the Timeless tropical set in 
Soft Suede on Grapefruit Grove and cut it with a die 
from the Ornate Frames dies. I ran some Crumb Cake twine behind
and added the leaf trinket from the Tropical Oasis trinkets to finish it off.

Have a wonderful Friday and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Timeless Tropical
Ink: Soft Suede, Old Olive and Crumb Cake
Paper: Grapefruit Grove, Whisper White, Old Olive,
Tropical Oasis DSP
Tropical Oasis trinkets, Ornate Frames dies, In The Tropics dies,
thick Crumb Cake twine

No comments:

Post a Comment