Thursday, January 9, 2020

Poppy Kindness


I just had to feature this lovely print of Peaceful Poppies DSP.
I made it the background and layered a piece of Old Olive then a piece
of Poppy Parade before adding to the white base.
I wrapped some of the sweet Whier White 1/4" crinkled 
seam binding ribbon around twice before adhering to the base.
I cut the ornate die from the Orante Frames dies in 
Poppy Parade card stock and then another die from the same set 
in white. I stamped the sentiment from Dressed To Impress in
Old Olive ink to finish off this card.

Hope you have a lovely day and
thanks for stopping by!
Windy
Stamp set: Dressed To Impress
Ink: Old Olive
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive,
Poppy Parade, Peaceful Poppies DSP
Ornate Frames dies, 
Whisper White 1/4" crinkled seam binding ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous page from these papers! It's possibly my favorite page of DSP from this catalog. Love it!

    ReplyDelete