Friday, January 3, 2020

Greatest Guy




I designed a birthday card for my dad next week. 
He loves golf and since retiring several years ago,
he works a few days a week at golf course in Atlanta so
he can play for free when he wants.
 I just had to get this new Country Club suite to make cards for him,
 my uncle and my brother which are big golfers.  
I did a little casing from the new mini catalog which starts today!
I started with the Country Club DSP in blue and green for the background.
I love a good argyle print! I layered it on a piece of 
white card stock and then a Night of Navy base.
I then cut the Garden Green Stitched Nested Label die and then 
ran it through the Absolutely Argyle embossing folder. 
I stamped the golfer in Memento Tuxedo Black from Clubhouse stamp set
and then colored it with my Stampin Blends markers.
I cut it with the matching dies.
 I then stamped the sentiment on Night of Navy in VersaMark 
and heat embossed it in white emboss powder. 
I cut it with the shield die from the Golf Club dies. 
I added some wooden elements behind with the County Club elements. 
I placed them on the white golf ball I cut from the dies also.
I cut a little white ball to add to the upper left corner to finish it off.
Hope you have a wonderful first weekend of 2020.
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Clubhouse 
Ink: VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate,
Night of Navy, Call Me Clover
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Garden Green,
Country Club DSP
Country Club Elements, Absolutely Argyle embossing folder,
heat tool, White embossing powder, Golf Club dies, Stitched 
Nested Labels dies













No comments:

Post a Comment