Friday, January 24, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day 2020


This is the first card for my card class this month and of course, 
the Valentine's Day card for class.
I did some casing of the card on page 8 of the new 2020 mini catalog
featuring this bundle. 
I started with the Flirty Flamingo base.
I cut a white piece of card stock
 and added two pieces of From The Heart DSP cut 2" by 5 1/4".
I ran the Real Red 3/8" satin ribbon around. 
Then I came all the hearts!
I punched out the shiny scallop heart from the DSP with the scallop
heart punch and stamped the sentiment from Heartfelt set on white in 
 Real Red ink punching it with the non-scallop punch heart 
before adding to the punched heart.
I stamped the other detailed scallop heart also in Real Red and punched 
with the same scallop punch.
I stamped the small lacy hearts in Real Red and Flirty Flamingo
and then used a heart die from the Stitched Be Mine dies.
I finished with some Real red rhinestones!

Hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Heartfelt 
Ink: Real Red and Flirty Flamingo
Paper: From My Heart DSP, Whisper White
Heartfelt bundle punches, red rhinestones, Real Red 3/8" satin ribbon, 
Stitched Be Mine dies




No comments:

Post a Comment