Monday, January 13, 2020

FMS417 Honey Bee Hello



Great sketch over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com this week.
I used the Honey Bee bundle along with the Golden Honey DSP.
I hope you first can see on my Basic Black card stock that I 
embossed the small honey comb die from Detailed Bee dies over it several times. 
An emboss folder would be nice but right now we do not have one.
I layered it on the white base. I cut the DSP with the lovely 
black white and gold print. I cut the solid bee 
from the Detailed Bee dies in gold foil and added the detailed bee 
in Basic Black over it. I stamped the sentiment from the Honey Bee set
in gold ink on black card stock and cut it to fit on the white 
Ornate Frame die. 
I hope you have a wonderful Monday and thanks
for stopping by today!
Windy

Stamp set: Honey Bee
Paper: Golden Honey DSP, Whisper White,
Basic Black, gold foil
Ink: Gold 
Detailed Bee dies, Ornate Frames dies, emboss plates set



3 comments:

  1. Will this be part of a class to go???It is a WOW card!!!!!
    Thanks,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous paper and bee!! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and so very striking! Gorgeous bee! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete