Sunday, January 26, 2020

Thinking Of You Lovely Lily


This is my third card for classes next week.
I wanted to stamp the lilies on colored card stock so 
my guest did not have loads of coloring to do. 
This layout was inspired by my friend Tricia Chuba 
at butterdishdesigns.com and you can see her card here
I started with my Granny Apple Green base and added a strip 
of the lovely and free Lily Impressions DSP and Melon Mambo card stock.
I then stamped the blooms from the free set called Lovely Lily Pad (also free
with the SAB promo going on now though March 31st)
on Melon Mambo paper in Lovely Lipstick ink.
I stamped the lily pad in Granny on Granny card stock.
I cut them with free SAB Lily Pad dies. 
I could not decide on the shape for the center but ended up 
doing the stitched square in Whisper White for something different.
I tend to usually go for a circle or oval shape. 
I stamped the sentiment from Good Morning Magnolia set in
Gorgeous Grape ink. 
Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Lovely Lily Pad (Free SAB item) 
and Good Morning Magnolia
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Lovely Lipstick, Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White,
and Lily Impressions DSP (Free SAB item)
Stitched Shapes dies, Lily Pad dies (Free SAB item)

No comments:

Post a Comment