Tuesday, January 14, 2020

CTS354 Parisian Amour

CTS354


I was just looking through this Parisian Blossoms DSP
and thought I need to challenge myself to use this print.
I featured it here for the sketch challenge over at 
casethissketch.blogspot.com 
I layered the Cherry Cobbler card stock to my white base.
I ran the Petal Pink card stock background through the 
Parisian Flourish embossing folder.
I added the strip cut at 1 1/2" by 4" to the side and cut the 
DSP with my stitched square die from the Stitched Shapes dies set.
I cut the Amour in white from the Parisian dies but it 
still needed something!
I stamped the fleur de lis image from the Parisian Beauty set with 
VersaMark in on Cherry  and heat embossed it
 with white powder then cut with matching die.

Hope you have a fabulous day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Parisian Beauty
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: Parisian Blossoms DSP, Whisper White, 
Cherry Cobbler, Petal Pink
white meboss powder, heat tool, 
Stitched Shapes dies, Parisian dies,
 Parisian Flourish embossing folder

1 comment: