Sunday, August 20, 2017

For You With So Many Shells


This card is a result of many unused scraps on my desk
from projects started.
I had stamped the Burlap background in Soft Suede for another project
but found it too dark for it so I laid this piece aside. I had cut the 
Calypso Coral stitched circle for another project, but then decided on another color.
So I did not let these go to waste.  I layered the background on 
Calypso Coral card stock and then a Soft Suede base.
I I stamped the shell in Coral lightly by stamping off once with the ink.
I then stamped the sentiment over it in Soft Suede and punched it with the 1 1/2"
circle punch.
I added some Natural trim in gold because I had a bow also laying unused on my desk.

Hope you have a blessed Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: So Many Shells, Burlap
Ink: Calypso Coral, Soft Suede
Paper: Calypso Coral, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Stitched Shapes dies, 1 1/2" circle punch, Natural Trim ribbon in gold


No comments:

Post a Comment