Monday, August 7, 2017

TTTC009 Thankful For You



I decided to go with the center row down with sequins, distressed inks and stencil.
I pulled out a mask to do the stencil and sponged on 
Lemon Lime Twist ink.
 I then sponged around the edges of the white card stock as well.
I layered it on a piece of Basic Black and then a piece of thick Whisper White card stock 
for the base after wrapping some black twine around.
 I added the black sequins and then I decided to pull a new sentiment
 from the Painter Harvest set which will be in the holiday catalog on September 1st, 2017. 
It fit just right inside the Pretty Label punch. 
I hope you can play along with the tictactoechallenge.com this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Painter Harvest
Ink: Lemon Lime Twist, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist
Black twine, metallic sequins in Basic Black, Pretty Label punch, 
Pattern Party decorative masks, sponge dauber








3 comments:

  1. I love your stenciling and the distressing around the edges, Windy. The color combination is also quite striking. Thanks for joining us at the TTTC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice card Windy! That sentiment looks so good on the punched piece! So happy you joined us for this week's Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Windy - so glad you played along with our challenge! The black frame around the green and white makes it pop. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete