Thursday, August 10, 2017

Thankful Painted Harvest


I love this set.  It is new in the 2017 Holiday catalog beginning Sept. 1st.
It called Painted Harvest and it has a matching leaf punch you can 
buy as a bundle.  The leaf punch is something that can be used with so many other 
sets and projects especially in the fall. I used it differently here 
by punching the same color as my base and layering on it
for a paper embossed look.  I stamped the 
sunflower in Daffodil Delight and then the second
step with Crushed Curry.  The middle with Fresh Fig and the 
two steps of leaves in Old Olive. The sentiment is my fav and 
I stamped it in Fresh fig. Fast and simple....in fact I designed this 
card along with 5 others you will see over the next several days in
under an hour with a few supplies I had taken with me out of town.
Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Painted Harvest
Ink: Fresh Fig, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Fresh Fig
Leaf punch



No comments:

Post a Comment