Friday, August 4, 2017

Life Happens


This is my third card for classes next week!
I could not decide whether to do a hot cup or cold latte
for the class card with the Coffee Cafe bundle.
I finally decided it was summer and go cold.
I stamped the cup with Early Espresso ink on Soft Suede card stock.
I cut it with the matching dies.  I added the paper sleeve
cut from the same dies in Crumb Cake. I stamped the whip cream
in Soft Sky and stamped the straw in both 
Garden Green and Pear Pizzazz.  These are also cut with the matching dies called
Coffee Cups framelits dies. I stamped the heart from
Wood Words and cut it with a matching die from Wood Crate. 
I layered it on a Pear Pizzazz circle.
I decided to do this layout so the guest could 
pick a sentiment even Happy Birthday to put on their card.
I layered some Coffee Break DSP with some Soft Sky and Early Espresso
card stock and place on a Pear Pizzaazz card base.
It is all finished off with some Crumb Cake ribbon across the card.

I really like the colors and this suite!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Sets: Coffee Cafe, Wood Words
Ink: Soft Sky, Early Espresso, 
Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Coffee Break DSP, Pear Pizzazz,
Soft Suede, Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso,
Whisper White
Coffee Cups framelits dies, Wood Crate framelits dies,
Crumb Cake ribbon 



No comments:

Post a Comment