Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Oh, Flamingo Friend!


I have been trying to find a moment to use my Marbled 
background stamp and finally decided to ink it 
up along with the Fabulous Flamingo set.
I stamped the Marbled stamp in Tranquil Tide on Whisper White
card stock and the layered it on a thick Whisper White base.
I added Calypso Coral card stock and some Tranquil Tide ribbon
before popping up my flamingo image.
I stamp the flamingo in Calypso Coral and then Basic Black. 
I added the sentiment from the set in Tranquil Tide ink and cut it all
out with a Layering Circle framelit die.  I added some stars from
the Subtles enamel shapes (never seem to use the stars).

Hope you have a Fab Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Fabulous Flamingo and Marbled background
Ink: Tranquil Tide, Calypso Coral, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Tranquil Tide 1/2" finely woven ribbon, Subtles enamel shapes,
Layering Circles framelits dies 



No comments:

Post a Comment