Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Painted Harvest In Gray For Jen


Today is my friend Jen's birthday!
She loves gray so when I saw this card by my friend 
Shannon over at shannonkaypaperie.com 
I knew I had to make my version for Jen.
I stamped the sunflowers from Painted Harvest in Powder Pink
twice with each of the two stamps.
I added the Smoky Slate as the center but the dots are in Basic Gray.
I cut the Whisper White at an angle and layered it on a piece of 
Basic Gray card stock I embossed with the Petal Burst emboss folder.
I stamped the Happy Birthday in Basic Gray from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set.
I finished it off with a Smoky Slate gingham bow! 
Not to fancy but with these colors, I hope she loves it!

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net  

Stamp sets: Painted Harvest, Beautiful Bouquet
Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink: Powder Pink, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate
1/2" Smoky Slate gingham ribbon, Petal Burst emboss folder



No comments:

Post a Comment