Friday, August 18, 2017

You Are Amazing And Lovely


I have not cut into the Whole Lot Of Lovely DSP.
I have been hoarding it.  I love this pattern with the flowering vine.
I decided to show case it.  I grabbed a fav sentiemnt
from the All Things Thanks set.
I stamped the sentiment on Whisper White and 
cut it out with the Layering Circles dies as well as a Calypso Coral.
I ran some Coral thick twine with a piece of mini gold 
sequins around the DSP and the Whisper White piece before layering 
on the Basic Black base.
Simple with a little sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by and have a Fab Friday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: All Things Thanks
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Whole Lot Of Lovely DSP,
Calypso Coral
Ink: Calypso Coral
Layering Circles dies, Calypso Coral thick twine,
mini gold sequins  



No comments:

Post a Comment