Thursday, August 3, 2017

If Life Gives You...


My second card for class next week!
I started with a piece of Lemon Lime Twist and sponged some 
Crumb Cake ink on it to soften it after running it through the 
Pinewood Planks emboss folder.
I stamped the lemons with Daffodil Delight and and punched them out 
with matching punch.
 I did the same with the leaves and use the Lemon Lime Twist ink. 
I decided to do the banner so the guest can stamp any of the sentiments
they want. I stamped these sentiments in Memento Tuxedo Black
and Lemon Lime Twist. 
I finished it off with a black and white twine bow.
I hope You enjoy your Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Set: Lemon Zest
Ink: Lemon Lime Twist, Memento Tuxedo Black,
Crumb Cake and Daffodil Delight
Paper: Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White 
Pinewood Planks emboss folder, baker's twine, 
Lemon Builder punch




No comments:

Post a Comment