Monday, June 11, 2018

Beachy Thinking Of You


Yes, we should be on the beach when you are reading this.
We go to Sanibel Island every year and I am in love with the beach there.
This card I cased some from the new annual catty and used colors to look 
like sunset time. The Waterfront set makes it so easy to make this scene.
I started with the water using two stamps but both with Coastal Cabana ink.
I used a thin bit if the long land looking stamp to make a very thin sand land.
I stamped it and then tree trunks in Crumb Cake ink.
I stamped the palm tops in Granny Green Apple ink 
and cut them out for a little depth.
I stamped then in Pineapple Punch, Flirty Flamingo, and finally Pool Party
to make the sky.  The sun was stamped in Pineapple and then over it in Calypso Coral.
When I stamped over it, it did not seem to look round anymore but I like it!
I ran some linen thread aound with a bow and popped it up 
on a piece of Wood Textures DSP and layered it all on a Crumb Cake base.
 The sentiment is a fav from Colorful Seasons set stamped in Coral.

Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Waterfront, Colorful Seasons
Paper: Wood textures, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Pineapple Punch, Crumb Cake,
Granny Green Apple, Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party
linen thread

2 comments:

  1. Love your take on this project from the catty. These colors make a gorgeous sunset. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and so very creative

    ReplyDelete