Wednesday, June 6, 2018

June Class Bags

I make or design something each month for my class
guest to carry their cards home and it was bag time this month.

I had planned a nautical theme for the bags this month
but did not find white or red like I planned.
I found black.  I thought no way but my daughter
said I could come up with something bright/colorful for them.
I turned to retiring DSP like Tutti-fruitti and Picture Perfect Party.
I cut the DSP at 4 1/2" by 6" and adhered it to the bags.
I then stamped a sentiment on white card stock and cut it out 
with the circle dies along with a Lemon Lime Twist stitched circle die.
I tied them on with either black or Bermuda Bay twine. 
I added some sequin to finish them off.

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

On the bow bag: Picture PerfectPparty DSP,
Bermuda Bay twine, Picture Perfect Birthday set,
Bermuda Bay ink

On the fruit bag: Tutti-fruitt DSP, 
Memento Tuxedo Black ink, 
Colorful Seasons stamp set, black twine


No comments:

Post a Comment