Saturday, June 16, 2018

Trees & Leaves Just For You


I stamped these trees in Tranquil Tide and cut them just to lay 
them aside for weeks. I decided they need to get off my desk and on a card!
I had stamped the one full on with the Tide ink and the other off once to make lighter.
I popped them up on a piece of Petal Pink cut with a Stitched Shapes square die and
the senitment stamped on it in Soft Suede from Rooted In Nature set.
I took my Soft Suede banner (yes, you are seeing more pieces left 
over from classes last week) and used the emboss leaves from the die set
to just emboss the banner. 
 This die set called Nature's Roots has several leaves you can emboss with and then
a die to cut them out if want.
I layered it all on a piece of the amazing paper called Nature's Poem DSP
and used some Tranquil Tide to layer then the Sahara Sand base.
I did run a piece of Nature's twine in Crumb Cake around the banner
and tied on a Leaves Trinket in silver to finish it off.

Hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard,stampinup.net

Stamp set: Rooted in Nature
Ink: Soft Suede, Tranquil Tide
Paper: Sahara Sand, Tranquil Tide, Nature's Poem DSP,
Soft Suede, Petal Pink, Whisper White
Nature's Roots dies, Nature's twine in Crumb Cake,
Leaves Trinkets, Stitched Shapes dies 




1 comment: