Wednesday, June 27, 2018

PP399 Greatest Suite




Love this suite-the paper-the colors-the stamp set!
I grabbed a few prints from the Tropical Escape DSP pack.
Love both of them and then added some Shaded Spruce card stock
layered behind before placing on the white base.
I had the two leaves stamped from last week when I made several
while stamping and sponging.  These are inked in 
Lemon Lime Twist and then had some Granny Apple Green 
sponged on them before stamping and cutting out with dies.
I placed the leaves on a stitched Spruce square and then I stamped the 
sentiment in the same color on Blushing Bride card stock 
cut in the oval shape. I finished it off with some pearls on the square.

Hope you have a fun day and can play along with the sketch over at 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Tropical Chic
Ink: Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green,
Lemon Lime Twist
Paper: Whisper White, Shaded Spruce, Tropical Escape DSP,
Blushing Bride
Tropical dies, Stitched Shapes dies, pearls, Layering Ovals dies 




4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Windy! I love these colors SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy this is just beautiful! I love colors and the tropical palms. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful!! I'd like to case this card, can you send me the sizes of the DSP layers? Thanks for sharing your creativity!!

    ReplyDelete