Sunday, June 17, 2018

Kindness Makes World Brighter


I decided I needed to make another beach scene.
More of a sunset again. I started with the Very Vanilla
card stock and layered my sand with the Crumb Cake ink
 and stamps from High Tide.
I stamped the water in Coastal Cabana and the setting sun
in Calypso Coral by using a post it note over the water.
I stamped the birds in Memento Tuxedo Black on the beach
and then sentiment in the same ink but from the Waterfront set.
Before I layered on the Coral base, I stamped some splatter from the 
Waterfront set in the same Coral color ink for some texture.

Very easy and quick card!
Hope your day is happy and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: High Tide, Waterfront
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Calypso Coral,
Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana


1 comment:

  1. Another beach scene - of course you needed another. :) I love this! The colors are beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete