Friday, June 29, 2018

FMS343 Just A Note With Blue Roses





Simple sketch for more roses from Healing Hugs!
Love this image!
I decided to go blue with Blueberry Bushel
 and then add Call Me Clover for leaves and sentiment.
I grabbed the sentiment from the set that comes with
the Soft Sayings card kit.
I will be showing some cards on Sunday I made with the kit.
I am so glad I bought the in color DSP pack.
The paper in Call Me Clover was perfect touch for the layout.
I then finished it off with pearls on the bottom.
Check out the sketch at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Healing Hugs, Soft Sayings
Ink: Call Me Clover, Blueberry Bushel
Paper: Blueberry Bushel, Whisper White,
In Color DSP-Call Me Clover
pearls








4 comments:

  1. I'm really liking the ink colors you used on your roses. Great job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love the way this flower stamps both first and second generation. So pretty!! Love your colors on this. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I love the beautiful shades of blue, and the detail on that stamp is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete