Saturday, June 9, 2018

GDP141 Bloom With Happiness




What to do with this color challenge!
Pumpkin Pie is prob a least fav color of mine.
I decided I could do something with the vases from Varied Vases.
I pulled this DSP I still have a little of called Playful Palette.
I thought I could distract with the lovely black and white dots!
I stamped the shelf (not really straight I think) in Memento
Tuxedo Black and then the vases in Real Red,
Pumpkin Pie, and Rich Razzleberry.
I added the sentiment in Red underneath.
I also stamped the flowers in Granny Apple Green
and Real Red stamped off once.  
I corner rounded my papers and added a Real Red card stock strip 
between ran around with the new black cord.
I even manged a bow.  It is a little stiff.

Hope you can play along with this bright color challenge
over at global-design-project.com

Thanks for stopping by and have a bright day!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Varied Vases
Ink: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie,
Rich Razzleberry and Memento Tuxedo Black,
Granny Apple Green
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Playful Palette DSP
Coner rounder, black cord

1 comment: