Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Baby Wipe Technique Leaves


I was thinking of the baby wipe technique this weekend so 
I pulled the Colorful Seasons set and grabbed the two solid leaves stamps.
I made a stamp pad by layering a few wipes and added 3 colors
with my reinkers.-Fresh Fig, Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry.
I stamped the leaves on the white background. 
I like how some of the leaves were not perfect..as leaves usually are.
I added the background to a piece of Crushed Curry card stock.
I added it to the Fresh Fig base and then a piece of Fig across the card.
I stamped the sentiment on a strip of white using the wipe pad.
Love how it turned out. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Colorful Seasons and Country Home
Paper: Fresh Fig, Whisper White, Crushed Curry
Ink: Fresh Fig, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze
Baby Wipes






1 comment:

  1. A percentage of our profits from our ‘Baby’ range are given to this children’s organisation that aids terminally ill kids and their families. baby wipes

    ReplyDelete