Monday, September 17, 2018

Frosted Wishes


I made this same card a few weeks back but added a little to it 
for this 5th class card today.
Here is my first card:  I stamped it in Merry Merlot and Mossy Meadow ink.



For the new card (first photo), I stamped in the same Merry Merlot and then 
Tranquil Tide.  I added the extra stems in white- all cut with the 
matching dies called Frosted Bouquet.
The sentiment is the same in Merlot ink and Merlot card stock behind.
I also ran the background through the Big Shot
with the Softly Falling embossing folder.
I also added the Tranquil Tide trim behind the sentiment for a little more color.
This sentiment is great for almost any occasion.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a beautiful day!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: First Frost
Ink: Tranquil Tide, Merry Merlot
Paper: Whisper White, Merry Merlot
Frosted Bouquet dies, Tranquil Tide trim,
Softly Falling embossing folder  


No comments:

Post a Comment