Saturday, September 15, 2018

Simply Thankful


Love the Tin Tile folder in Mint Macaron for this third class card. 
After running it through the Big Shot I layered it on the same the color base.
I added a Cajun Craze strip with the fun chicken wire foil.
I stamped the image on the thick Whisper White strip in 
memento Tuxedo Black ink
 and colored in with my Stampin Blends markers.
I stamped the sentiment from the same set called Country Home on
the top in Cajun Craze.
Love the colors on this card.

Hope you have a wonderful day
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Country Home
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Cajun Craze,
Stampin Blends-Mint Macaron,
Cajun Craze, Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake
Paper: Whisper White, Cajun Craze, 
Mint Macaron
Tin Tile embossing folder, Chicken Wire foil 







No comments:

Post a Comment