Sunday, September 23, 2018

Greatest Tropical Box



I wanted to show off a pizza box I colored and decorated
for the Ink Big Design Team this summer.
These boxes can be themed and go for any season.
I sprayed the one which comes white 
with some drops of Pineapple Punch ink in a spritzer
and rubbing alcohol. I layered some card stock
on top in Granny Apple Green and then a
leafy print from the Tropical Escape DSp.
I then used the square leaf die from the Tropical dies
cut in Shaded Spruce over the DSP. I added some 
linen thread and Pineapple Punch flowers
stamped on white
and cut with the matching dies. 
Finally, I popped on the sentiment from the Tropical Chic set
stamped in Granny Apple Green on white and cut with an oval die.

Hope you enjoy this box and thinking of what season 
you could design it for soon.

Have a wonderful day and thanks fort stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Tropical Chic
Ink: Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Tropical Escape DSP, Granny Apple Green,
Whisper White, Shaded Spruce
linen thread, Layering Oval dies,
Tropical dies, Mini Pizza Boxes 


No comments:

Post a Comment