Sunday, September 16, 2018

Wonderful Leaves


I wanted to mostly use these leaves for the fourth card 
for classes this week from the Rooted In Nature set.
I was having a hard time on how I wanted to display them.
I then choose to case a little from a card I saw on Pinterest
by Satomi Wellard in Japan/Australia.  
I used the color combo of Blackberry Bliss, 
Grapefruit Grove and Soft Suede.
I stamped these randomly on the white background
like they were falling and then stamped two that i cut 
out with the matching dies.  I made it look like I tied
them on with the Blackberry Bliss twine and bow.
I added the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss from the same set
and layered it on the Blackberry Bliss card base.
I finished it off with some gold pearls.
Sometimes simple it best!

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Rooted in Nature 
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Soft Suede, Grapefruit Grove
Nature's twine in Blackberry Bliss, Nature's Roots dies,
gold pearls


No comments:

Post a Comment